PRACTICE PROTOCOL REGARDING COVID-19
As part of our commitment to the highest safety standards, we have made the following modifications to your patient experience for the foreseeable future. We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding.
- Patients are required to bring and wear masks for the duration of their appointment.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will not be permitted. In the case of patients who are minors, one accompanying parent or guardian is permissible.
- To ensure patient privacy and safety, please text us at upon arrival and wait in your parked car until you are notified via text message that we are ready to begin your appointment. Complimentary patient parking is located below our building.
- Online check-in must be completed through our online portal 48-hours prior to the appointment.
- We will obtain credit card information over the phone prior to the appointment. Payment will be processed after the treatment is completed. No payment will be handled onsite.
- Coronavirus testing will be instituted for all surgeries and select in-office procedures.
We appreciate your continued patience and flexibility. We will see you soon!
Dr. Kim and Staff